Monday, December 1, 2008

Things I'm Thankful For

  • My family both immediate and not so immediate. It is amazing that family can sometimes cause the most stress in a persons life, but it is that same family that more often then not continues to love when things are far from perfect.
    • My wife is not only the love of my life, she is the one who encourages me, lifts me up when I am down, and always seems to be there when I need her.
    • My kids are both amazing!! They are so different from each other, but they both love Jesus and I believe and pray that will never end.
  • The friends I have made throughout my life.
  • My new church family here in Littleton, CO
    • This truly is a real church for real people
  • My partners in ministry (my staff)
    • My staff makes everything possible. They love God, and they love students. I love all of you, and keep serving Jesus.
  • The group of students that I have been given the privilege of pastoring.
  • Perhaps most of all I am thankful for a savior who loved me (and You) so much in spite of my sins and failures, that he decided to come to this earth take the form of man, die on a cross, and rise from the dead so that I could be in his presence for eternity.

0 comments: